Children's Coastal Explorers Camp
The best summer camp on the Outer Banks is Kitty Hawk Kayak and Surf School's Coastal Explorer Camp.
This feast of water-based recreation activities will keep the campers active and help them become experienced watermen and women throughout the week long or three day camp. 3 day and 5 day options are available depending on group size and personal preference.
5 day camps include the following:
- 5 Morning Surf Lessons
- 1 Surf Kayak Lesson
- 3 Kayak Tours
- 1 Kayak Rescue Clinic
- 1 Surfboard Factory Tour
- Ocean Awareness Education & Surfboard Rescue Clinic
- Stand Up Paddle board Lesson (SUP)
- All transportation for Activities
- Final Day Lunch
- T-shirt and stickers
- Fun in the SUN!!!!
- Jr. Ocean Lifeguard Clinic
- Coastal Ecology Education
Alternative activities include:
- North Carolina Aquarium visit with a behind the scenes activity
- Ocean Lifeguard Clinic with the Kill Devil Hills Ocean Rescue Squad
- Nags Head Woods Nature Conservancy Hike with a naturalist
- Roanoke Island Festival Park Visit with Paddle around the Island
- Crabbing in the Albemarle Sound surfer
- Kayak & Hike in Jockeys Ridge State Park